Some Of My HuffPost Features/Blogs
I recently moved to New York City to work for Huffington Post Comedy, and realized I should post some of the things I’ve done there for posterity before they realize I’m undeserving of working at a fancy SoHo office building and kick me out.
- The craziest beliefs/traits shared by 1 in 5 Americans - This was my first assignment at HuffPost. I got lucky.
- Interview with the authors of ‘Our Bodies, Our Junk’ - When I was interning at Conan, Todd Levin told me about a book he was writing with some of his friends from The Onion, The Daily Show, et al. As luck would have it, I got to do this blog post and video about the book.
- Blog about The Onion, 9/11, and humor as a curative
- Blog questioning how our immoral leaders sleep at night - An entry in HuffPost College’s sleep blog.
- What if celebrities used their real names in their promotional material?
- Same thing, except with musicians
- Judah Friedlander video interview